Friday, January 23, 2009

Free Laugh - A Post From Princess...

Marriage is a major commitment, and is best contemplated by those who should be
committed.

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

Men are like copy machines - about the only thing they're good for is reproduction.

Men are like mascara - they run at the first sign of emotion.

My greatest fear is there is no such thing as PMS and this is my wife's real personality.

My husband said if I went shopping again, he'd leave me. WHY didn't somebody tell me it
was that easy!?!

My next husband will be normal.

My next husband will be normal - one weird person in a marriage is enough!

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

Never assume that the guy understands that you and he have a relationship.

Never date a woman whose father calls her 'Princess.' Chances are she believes it.

No comments: