Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Laugh - Aaahhh Relationships....

It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being.
It is better to have loved and lost than to have loved and married.
It isn't whether you win or lose; but how you place the blame.
It's called foreplay because it's supposed to last at least four minutes!
I've been married so long that I almost feel like I was born in captivity.
I've had fun before...this isn't it.
Just how many toads do I have to kiss?
Let us give some thought to the Pilgrim mothers, for they not only had to endure everything
the Pilgrim fathers endured, but also had to endure the Pilgrim fathers.
Living with a saint is more grueling than being one.
Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
Marriage counselor to clients: "I don't often say this to my counseling clients, but it has
become clear to me that the two of you should NOT be married...to ANYONE...EVER!"
Marriage has made me what I am today - happily divorced!

No comments: