Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free Laugh - The Last Word

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

I married my wife for her looks, but not the ones she's been giving me lately!

A 98 year old man and a 95 year old woman went to a lawyer to get a divorce."How long have you been married?" he asked. "75 rough and rocky years," they said. "Then, why have you waited so long to file for divorce?" They replied, "We had to wait for the kids to die!"

"I bought my ex a gift for her birthday, but she didn't use it so I'm not going to get her another." "What did you get her?" " A cemetary plot!"

Make love, not war. --Hell, do both, get married!

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."

Have you heard of the new divorced Barbie doll? - She comes with all of Ken's stuff.

No comments: