Monday, January 12, 2009

Free Laugh - I was a Fool...

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes dear, but I was in love and didn't notice".

Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

A woman was telling her friend, "It is I who made my husband a millionaire." "And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend. The woman replied "A billionaire."

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

An ex-spouse is like an inflamed appendix,. they cause a lot of pain and suffering, but after it's removed you find you didn't need it anyway!

Whenever I date a guy I think, "Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?"

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.

No comments: