Friday, January 9, 2009

Free Laugh - Marriage....

Marriage is like a cold; you come down with one; you get better; and you hope you never get another.

Ex-es, Can't live with them, can't leave the court house with them.

"Congratulations, my boy!" said the uncle. "I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as the happiest day of your life." "But I'm not getting married until tomorrow," the groom protested. "I know," replied the uncle. "That's what I mean."

The only difference between marriage and prison is that at least prisoners occasionally get to finish a sentence.

I didn't get married until I was 37. By then I had done all the things I wanted to do, seen all the things I wanted to see, been to all the places I wished to visit. But I didn't know what real happiness was until I got married. Then it was too late!

The difference between Saddam Hussein & your Ex? By comparison, Saddam's demands are very, very fair!

No comments: