Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free Laugh - Broads Hate That

After divorce, men realize that poker isn't the only game that starts with holding hands and ends with an astounding financial loss.

Alimony: bounty after the mutiny.

Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this bull before.

The difference between a circus and a singles bar is - at the circus, the clowns don't try to talk to you.

Divorce: The past tense of marriage.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone.

Do you know why women don't blink during foreplay?
They don't have time.

Don't marry for money; it's cheaper to borrow it.

Don't think that every sad-eyed woman has loved and lost - she may have got him.

First guy: "My wife's an angel!"Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Get a New Car for Your Spouse. It'll Be a Great Trade.

Don't Be Sexist - Broads Hate That

No comments: