Sunday, January 11, 2009

Free Laugh - Married the Wrong Man

Divorce is like passing a kidney stone. It hurts like hell, takes what seems forever to pass, results in an enormous bill, and men will always think they have something great to show for it when they get to keep the worthless stone.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Marriage changes passion...suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I just got back from a pleasure trip - I drove my wife to the airport.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years...then we met.

What did the co-dependent wife say to her husband when she woke up in the morning? How am I going to feel today?

One woman says to another, "Isn't your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other woman replies, "Why, yes, it is. I married the wrong man"!

No comments: