Sunday, February 15, 2009

Free Laugh - Top Ten Cheesy Pick Up Lines

10. "Do you have a quarter I could borrow? I told my mom I would call her when I met the woman I would marry."

9. "You're Dad must have been a thief because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

8. "That dress looks great on you. It would look even better crumpled up on my floor tomorrow morning."

7. "Do you have any Italian / Irish / German / etc. in you? Would you like some?"

6. "Fuck me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Stacey?"

5. "Baby you're feet must be tired because you have been walking through my mind all night."

4. "Our children are going to be really gorgeous."

3. "Make me a man tonight."

2. THE texass PICK-UP LINE OF CHOICE:

"Get in the truck bitch."

AND THE NUMBER ONE PICKUP LINE THAT *NEVER* WORKS:
1. "Hey, you wanna come over and see my stereo?"

No comments: