Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Laugh - Irish Humor

Mick was telling his co-worker, Paddy, one day that the company was transferring him to Belfast. He explained that he was going to quit before he had to move there.

When asked why, Mick replied that he was just too afraid of all the violence even though he would be passing up a big salary increase and greater benefits.

Paddy told him to reconsider. Belfast was a magnificent city, with wonderful pubs, loaded with great history, good public transportation, etc. Then he said: "Why I myself worked in Belfast for almost 10 years, and in all that time I never ever had a problem while I was working. The stories about violence are greatly exaggerated"

Mick asked, "What did you do over there?"

"I was tail-gunner on a milk truck." replied Paddy.

No comments: