Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Laugh - Irish Humor

Sullivan is lying in bed in St. James Hospital in Dublin, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose still heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour surgical procedure.

A young nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. "Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask, "Are me testicles black?"

Very surprised and somewhat embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know Sir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are me testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his vitals from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the sheets

She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and carefully takes his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around; she examines them closely and then gently replaces his gown and sheets.

She reassuringly tells Sullivan, "Sir, there's nothing wrong with them."

With great difficulty and pain, Sullivan slowly reaches up and pulls off his oxygen mask. With an unusually contented smile, he says "Thank you very much. That was wonderful! But listen to me very, very closely."

"ARE-ME-TEST-RESULTS-BACK?"

2 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

oh sweet jesus I am laughing my ass off.

that was PRICELESS.

Craig Glenn said...

LOL you irish... LOL

Craig