Thursday, August 20, 2009

Corny Pick Up Lines

Due to popular demand...Here's some more pretty bad pick up lines. Please, don't try these!


Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Are you a parking ticket? 'cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over ya.

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

Are you a surgeon? Cause you've just took my heart away!

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!!

I'm not wearing any pants.

You have been very naughty! Go to my room!

Mind if I stand here until it's safe where i farted.

Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

Sex is like Pringles: once you pop, you can't stop.

If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

When God made you, he was showing off .

It's not my fault I fell in love, you're the one who tripped me!

You're last name should be Campbells, cus your mmmm... GOOD

Tell me something, girl. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?

Your name must be cheerios...cuz you seem healthy for my heart.

Is your dad in jail? Cuz he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?

Hey baby, You must be from Tennesee........cause your the only Ten-I-See .

Excuse me miss, are you a Hostess? Because you've got some sweet cakes!!

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?

No comments: