Sunday, June 20, 2010

Free Laugh - What Every Father Says to His Kids at Some Point

Use your head—that’s why it’s on your shoulders.
A little dirt never hurt anyone.
Money doesn’t grow on trees.
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Do what you love, and do it well.
I’m not asleep. I’m just resting my eyes.
We aren’t lost. I’m just not sure where we are.
The road to Hell was paved with good intentions.
Ask your mother.
Believe in yourself.
Silence is golden.
Get your elbows off the table.
I’m not just talking to hear my own voice.
Two wrongs don’t make a right.
I don’t care what everyone’s father is allowing . . .
You’re always a winner if you lose with a smile.
You can’t believe everything you hear or read.
Keep your eye on the prize.
If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times.
Turn off the lights. We don’t own stock in electricity.
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
It never hurts to ask.
Got your nose!
Keep on plugging!
When I was your age . . .
No, we are not there yet!
Don’t do as I do; do as I say.
Blood is thicker than water.
What goes around comes around.

Happy Father's Day in Heaven Dad!

I miss you!

Love,

Maureen

No comments: